Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Belle of the Reunion

This isn't the first time I've done another persons makeup but, it's the first time where I looked at it from a professionals point of view.  My girlfriend had asked me almost a month ago if I would be able to do her makeup for her 10 year class reunion and of course I said yes.  I mean, she's such a sweetheart I couldn't say 'no'.

After accepting the task at hand I went about and asked my usual questions:
    1.  What are you wearing?
    2.  How is your hair going to be?
    3.  What type of look are you going for?

Then it hit me: I've never done makeup for a class reunion.  I've never even been to a class reunion...I'm only 25 years old so mines hasn't come around yet.  I thought to myself what's the point of a reunion?  To look better than you did in highschool? To look as if you haven't aged a day since then?  I finally came to the conclusion that it's a combination of the two.

Here's a picture of what she looked like without makeup on.  I think she's absolutely gorgeous without the makeup!


Beautiful right!  Here's the after photos:




I don't think she looks like it's been 10 years since high school.  For the look I used mainly I-Candy Couture products: Hawaii Maiden, Trax, Lollipop Lovin', and Desire.  This was a great experience and I'm not only proud and happy with the final results but, that she really liked it.Thanks sweety!  Wanna get your hands on some of the products I used?  Head on over to www.i-candycouture.com (click here).  Don't forget to mention that Rae sent you at checkout!



No comments:

Post a Comment